I received a call....I dont know am i suppose to answer that call....sigh...
Her name appeared on my phone screen....
Wow!It's been sometime that she didn't call me perhaps she never called since our fairy tales ends....
I'm was wondering....
I'm was so confuse....
I'm was just....affraid....
But i picked up her call at last.Her voice....I....Sigh....
Should i said I miss her?Sigh....
But i don't want to be her slave anymore,it's enough!!!
Yes,you are pretty,you are highly educated,and you are a witch!!!
Why must you call me and make me think about old time again?You'll happy to see me live suffering missing you?You'll enjoy if you screw up my life?Am i right?
Why must you show up in my life again?Try to dissapoint me for the 2nd time?
Not anymore!!!It's all over now!!!
Please,don't you ever dare to think to destroy my life again!!!