THIS IS THE BRAND THAT I BOUGHT :-
PDI

ADIDAS

SUPERMAN

BODY GLOVE

Today is the day,i wake up early,getting ready to go out as i promised my girl friend,but before that,i have to go back to my shop first.

We stay at my shop until 3pm,then we start our journey to MID VALLEY.It was crowded,all the parking space was full,lucky me,get my car parked after i enter car park.

My girl friend started her mission,rush into the it to find out the best deal ever in the mall,but me,just accompany her,i dont't even feel want to walk,it was just too crowded,can't even breathe.

She able to grab some clothes and a jeans.She see me standing quiet a side then she started to mumbling at me,say that i don't want to spend,but me just...sigh...(try to understand me la,it just too crowded,don't feel want to shop leh).


I don't want her to keep mumbling at me,so i decided to just simply buy 1 or 2 to keep her mouth shout.But when i walk into a shop name BODY GLOVE,i've found out that the design and the price of the shirt just fit my taste,so,i grabe 2-3 clothes there.


After a while,i decided to shop in another place,a place that sudden came out in my mind-AEON MALL at BUKIT TINGGI.


Reached there around 6pm,found that AEON BUKIT TINGGI is much more comfort to shop,easy parking and not crowded.I bought a pair of short and jeans there and she bought a shirt there.

We shop there for almost 4 hour,then i drive home after we have our lovely dinner.After i reached home,i calculate,WAH!i spend rm400 today...ithink i must not spend anymore,i'm broke...sigh