Is 0330 now,but i'm still awake,i can't sleep,i'm worried...


A friend of mine,send me a SMS just now,he know that i need money desperately.So,he send me a tips to win in a soccer match,without thinking too much,i call up a bookie and bet on it.

Try to think back now,am i make a wrong move?i'm not suppose to like this to earn extra money,what if the tips is inaccurate?What if the friend of mine try to play a fool with me?what if i really lose the money?there is too many "what if" in my mind now.
sigh...
What can i do now?There is nothing i can do but pray.
(GOD WILL NOT ALLOW US TO GAMBLING & BETTING,PLEASE DON'T DO SO)
The match started,I can hear my heart beat very fast.I'm worried,really worry about it.Can't explain how's my feeling now,there is no U-turn for me now,have to face it...