These days,it seems like all my friend is rich enough to buy what ever they want,do what ever they like,but me...sigh...i wanted to,but,my pocket didn't allow me to do so.


I received a call from Jerry that make me feel so down,he asked me where to get the best deal for changing a new sport rims for his car.Whao!this is in my planning list for a long time,but i have to forget it because i can't afford to buy it.


I do have another friend-Desmond,just re-painted his car,and do some modification to his car.Sigh...


Not just that i can't do or buy what ever i like,even for me to eat also i need to think twice.I really can't make any wrong move now or i'll be in big trouble.I really can't afford to do anything,there's no hope for me.


Why?why can't i do the same like them?


I work really damn hard every single day,just try to earn more money to fulfill my needs and wants,but it seems that no matter how hard i work,i got nothing at all.This really makes me feel sick want to give up,giving up in everything...including my live...