Why must this happen to us again?Why?I really hate this shit!
We argue again last night,it's just a small mater,but,it seems like it is a heavy stuff for her.sigh...
I really dont like to argue because it's really will effect our relationship.That's why i'm the one who always give way,but she is different,she wants to win in every single fight,it seem like she dont care about our relationship.
Our relationship is not as tough as i think.I try to protect it,but did she do the same like what i do?sigh...We've been together for more than 1 year,is not easy to protect it.We face ROAD BLOCK all the time,i think she started to give up,but i'm not giving up anyway.
It's not easy to be together,i don't want this shit seperate us,i always keep quiet when we start arguing,because my temper is not that good,lucky,i'm still able to control it.I don't want BRAKE OFF written in my life again.Hope that she's thinking the same thing.
But no matter how,no matter what,i'll try to stop all this shit.I dont want to argue any more,i dont want this shit carve a BRAKE OFF in my life any more,i dont want to get seperated,so i must stop this shit immediate!Because i love her so much.