First at all,
The reason that i write this blog is to vent.
No matter i'm still single or not,
The situation is still the same.
There are too many things happen on me these days,
Money,Love life,Business,and some Family problem...
Recently,all the pressure really makes me try to solve it by using the negative way.
I do ever think,why must i have to face all these stupid stuff?I did nothing wrong,and i didn't harm/hurt anybody.
Why?Why?Why?
I try to configure it out,but there is no answer for my question.
Feel so down,feel so useless,feel so helpless and i feel so tired.
Perhaps i need a rest.
I pushed my self too hard,and this is the side effect,
I'm too arrogant,
i don't want to lose.
This is not good i know,
but....
There is no other way for me,I THINK.
Unless i just let go off everything,my career,my car,my life partner,
and my life maybe....rest in peace....
Hey,this is crazy stuff,this is not me!
I know there is a lot of people out there supporting me from behind and how can i just give up like that?
Hey true friends,don't worry,it's just some heavy words from me to release all my pressure.
I still need your support.
Do drop me some comment,so that i won't easily give up。
Thank you for your love and support.