Is December now,year 2008 will end soon,sigh...my shop,my business is still not as good as few years back.

Sigh...feel wanted to give up this bussiness,but i cant.If i just give up like that,what about my partner?For sure they wont able to manage this shop without me,i dont want to see them drop,i dont want to see my business close just like that.It's my effort,it's my life,it's my everything.I've spend everything to protect this business-time and money.

But i'm not earning any profit now,it's all on my own now.

To make this business stay stabil,i have to cover everything by using my own money.I SPEND 10 times or even more hardwork now,try to catch up the sales like few years back,but i really losing confident,no more idea to make it move upward,really running out of idea to handle it.

What should i do now?Is it my fault?Did i know the way to do bussiness?No one can really answer me,i'm just really cant do anything....