dear do you know, i really miss you right now.
i wipe off tears with my head down,
i call your name.
did you really have to leave me like this?
my head hurts when i think about you,
you're like really strong alcohol .
would it be just alcohol?
you are a sickness.
I lie down everyday, how many times has it been?
i will forget for a bit tomorrow then i will think of you again day after tomorrow.
what can i do, my love is still valid
i believe that you will come back, i wait for you only.
i love you, you are the only one in this world
i shout out loud but only that unanswerable sunset is burning bright
if you are feeling sorry or afraid of seeing my face,
don't worry, if it's you, i feel strong.
your face that i miss looks like that sunset glow thus i feel sadder.
Please don't forget about all of past times, memories we shared.
I will run to you anytime if you call me silently with your eyes closed
every day, every night i need you
The sun rises, the sun sets,
i become saddened by the sunset glow.
The moon rises, the moon sets,
i become dull too, as time passes by.
The sun rises, the sun sets,
i become saddened by the sunset glow.
the moon rises, the moon sets,
memories of you become dull too.