Last night before we went for a movie,
she and her family was actually having dinner at some expensive restaurant with her sister's rich boy friend...
The sister and her boy friend was actually back from vacation at Thailand,
she was talking about her sister and the boy friend's trip to Thailand all the way to movie in the car to me.
I know that she actually wish to go somewhere for a vacation with me,
but i'm so damn useless,
i feel that i've turn her down...
It was a shame if i tell her about it,
i owned a mobile phone shop,
and i work really hard 7 days a week,
but i can't afford to fulfill her wish...
Dear,
I'm really sorry,
i'm really damn useless,
like i posted before,
if you really able/there's another guy that better than me is waiting for you,
just go a head,
i'll have no single words to blame you...