Last night was really rush,
after i closed i have to :-

-Sent a hamper to Kobey's house due to her baby's full moon,
-Fetch my mom at home then rush to OUG to picked up my dad,
-Picked up Shandy from work,
-Sent her colleague home at Pandan Indah,
-Go to her house and picked up her sister then sent her sis to hostel at Jalan Istana...

I'm was really tired,
but this is not the main point...


While on the way to sent her sis to hostel,
her mom did said something that makes me feel i'm really useless and i'm not suitable to be with her daughter,
it's about a comparison between me and the sister's boy friend...

The sister's boy friend bought a new DVD player to her mom,
and fully support her sister to go further study,
and many-many more that her sister's boy friend did...

I know i've no such an ability to do what her sister's boy friend did,
i'm not as rich as her sister's boy friend,
and i can't afford to do this and that for all of you !!!

I think now is the right time for me to let go of her,
perhaps she might think that i'm giving reason about this,
but what i've gone through is enough,
i'm getting bored and tired now...