Just came back from police station with my brother,
to make a report that the stupid farking indian that hit by my brother's car called again and asked for more money...
But after the incident,
my brother already pay to him about rm700++ for the cost to repair his motorcycle and medical fees...
After we lodge a report,
we meet the Police Inspector to discuss about my brother's case,
the Police Inspector told my brother to ignore the stupid farking Indian,
and my brother don't have to pay him any more,
cause what my brother already pay,
is actually more than enough...
At last,
the Police Inspector advise us or maybe anybody that read my blog,
if we're involve in an accident,
don't feel scare to lodge a police report,
or else this kind of thing will happen...
Below is the short video that recorded by my brother during the incident as a proof...