If you plan to buy a new Honda car,
or your dream car is a Honda,
I advise/suggest you better forget about it.
This is my very own experiance on Honda vehicle-
I bought a new Honda Civic 1.7 @RM 109k.
The 1st day i collect the car,
i found that the car braking system is not working,
because of that,i 'Bang' the car in-front of me,
and i have to spent rm 3k to repair my car and the car in-front.
I sent my car back to the service centre and check with the service supervisor about the braking system,and the feed back to me is-because the car is still new and i have to drive a trip to Genting Highland then only the brake will work properly,but will i able to come back safely?
Since the car give me a lot of problem,
then i sell off my car and change to Honda Jazz,
nothing change much,the quality of the car is still the same-bad.
now,i found out that the car front wheel bearing got problem,
so i send it back for a check up.
But they can't claim the warranty due to my car already change sport rim,
and the milleage is 92k,
but this is not a good answer for me.
I called up the customer service,
but until today i've got no answer from them.
They said the warranty is 100k or 3 years,which ever comes first,
but my car is not even 3 years or 100k,
this mean Honda is a big liar,
they didn't wish to provide after sales service,
and the car,no quality at all.
So,Honda car or not,
it's all up to you guys,
but me,i'll say no Honda!