This SHIT happenned yesterday.
How can i do 4 things at the same time?
I have to send a phone part for replacement at Pandan Indah,
I have to go Plaza Berjaya to collect an urgent repair set,
I have to send 1 repair set for warranty claim at Plaza Low Yat,
I have to collect customer's order at Jalan Ipoh,
Is already 430pm,
all these area will be traffic jammed at this time,
How i'm gonna do all those thing all by my self?
So i decided to ask help from my despetch boy,
but who know that he said he don't want to go.
I'm getting angry after i listen to what he said,
I'm starting to mumbling my self,but my partner...
she and her husband was actually misunderstand the situation,
I'm the 1 who get scolded at last.
I keep quiet and just leave my shop,
I'm was so despress.
Today,
the situation is still the same,we didn't talk much to each other,
i'm just...sigh,don't know how to explain my feeling now.
I can just sit a side,saying nothing...