There's always 1 thing that really makes me worry about-
my company's Gold Dealer Title.
I've received a phone call from May-DIGIMERGE sales person,
she told me that digi didn't allow me to maintain the GOLD DEALER title
due to my company can't achieve the target of sim packs activation with reload
which is 150 pcs sim packs activation with a minimum of rm5 reload.
After i received that bad news,i'm kind of dissapointed.
I know everyone of us-Me,Zie,Shahril,A.j-already did our best,
we try and try really hard,but luck is just not on our side,
we are unable to maintain it.
To DIGIMERGE :-
Our company already do our best,
but,
it seems that we didn't get any support from your side (mui mui,i know u already try your best to HELP us,but...anyway thank you).
The ground control that you organise is totally useless,
the staff is damn fucking lazy,hate you guys a lot !!!
I know that you all is actually not willing to help us to achive the target,
all the sim packs number that you give us is like shit !!!
Fuck the 1 who's in-charge to arrange stock for our company !!!
You'll see what i'll do later,you better watch out !!!
You FUCKING BASTARD !!!