26th is the day...
I drove around Ampang area,
stop by at all Petronas station in Ampang area...


My mission is to check whether Bumblebee arrive at the station,
1st few station that i stopby giving me the same answer,
that i'm only able to bring Bumblebee home by tomorrow morning...

I never give up,
still driving around with her even though she's started to mumbling at me cause she feel really sleepy...

I reached another Petronas station nearby Tesco Ampang @ 1132 pm,
i asked the cashier,
in the beginning,
he was like others station's staff,
shaking his head when i ask him,
and said BELUM SAMPAI to me,
i show him with my cute little dissapointed face,
then i walked back to my car...

Maybe he kesian at me,
so he come out from the counter and walk towards my car,then talk to me :-
Dik,tunggu sekejap,lepas semua customer ni pergi,awak datang counter,nanti saya bawa keluar...

So i waited until all of the customer drive away from this station,
then i walked to the counter...

The guy bring out 1 Bumblebee from a box,
i'm was really happy to see IT,


straight away i pay the guy rm 30 for petrol and rm15.90 to bring Bumblebee home...

How lucky i am,
i think i'm the 1st one who owned Bumblebee at Ampang,
hehe...
3 more to go,
can't wait any longer...