Bodoh Punya Bangla,
Tipu Duit Aku !!!


I sent my car for a wash last night,
then the stupid Bangla told me that there are too many dirt on my car's body,
so my car need a polish...

In the beginning,
i didn't plan to do so,
but my car seems like begging me for it,
so i just allowed them to polish my car...

Before they start their work,
i checked the price with them,
they told me RM80 including wash and vacuum...

An hour later,
they told me that my car is ready,
and asked for RM90 from me,
then i checked on it and i can see that they didn't actually polish it well,
there still some TAR and DIRT STAIN on my car's body,
+ my car is not shinning at all after they polished it...

So i talked to them about it,
but they seems like don't understand what i'm talking about,
no matter how i explaine,
they just answered me 1 word-HUJAN...

I'm was so angry at that time,
thought want to argue with them,
cause they suddenly increase RM10 from the price,
and my car is like nothing done but i have to pay them...
But at the same time,
Shandy called and urge me to fetch her,
so i just pay them and leave that place quick...

I can guarranty there's no next time to visit this car wash,
and i curse them all !!!

STUPID BANGLA !!!