I used to hooked up with all those damn big problem,
and the worst part is i have to solve it all by my self...

And now,
i really getting bored with my life...

I did nothing bad,
and i used to treat others better than my self,
and i just don't understand why am i still have to face all this shit !!!

We had an argument last night as i posted it this morning,
is actually not only an argument,
it's the end of our relationship for 2 years...

*Big Sigh...*

What i've done?
I keep on asking my self.

I never betrayed you,
and i really treated you good...

During this difficult times,
i'm still able to take good care of you,
and you have no worries about your food and transpotation when you're with me...

Just to let you know here that i'm actually do love you so much,
perhaps we don't have fate to be together...

I'm happy enough that we've been together for 2 years,
and i know that you did suffered a lot when you are with me,
cause what you've requested for,
i still can't afford to buy/give it to you...

i'm sorry...

Yes,
I admit that i'm useless...

I did try anything hardly,
but luck is not on my side,
what ever i do,
the words FAILED will always show up in the end...

Anyway,
i want to wish you all the best for your future,
and do pray for you always,
so that you'll able to find someone better than me to love you...