Rules:
Once you've been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 100 Truths about you.At the end,choose 10 peoples to be tagged.
(To do this, highlights this page,copy and paste this note,erase my answers and enter your own)

WHAT/WHO WAS YOUR:

1.Last beverage:Chinese Tea...
2.Last phone call:Shandy...
3.Last text message:My Cousin Sister...
4.Last song you listened to:Jay Chou's Song(Repeated at my blog)...
5.Last time you cried:Wow...Can't Really Remember...

HAVE YOU EVER:

6.Dated someone twice:Yup-Stephanie...
7.Been cheated on:The Name Appear Twice...
8.Kissed someone & regretted it:Nope...Will You?
9.Lost someone special:Yes-More Than Hundred Times...
10.Been depressed:Always...
11.Been drunk and threw up:Never Happen On Me Cause I Seldom Drink...XD

LIST THREE FAVORITE COLOURS:

12.White
13.Purple
14.Light Blue

THIS YEAR (2009) HAVE YOU:

15.Made a new friend:Yup,Shandy's Colleague-Kin Lee...
16.Fallen out of love:Fallen Even Deeper...
17.Laughed until you cried:Never Happen Le...
18.Met someone who changed you:Not Yet...
19.Found out who's your true friends were:Can I Say Not Yet?...
20.Found out someone was talking about you:Always...Try To Ask Shandy Then...XD
21.Kissed anyone on your friend's list:Are You Cuckoo In The Head?...
22.How many kids do you want to have:Not More Than 2 Please...
23.Do you have any pets:Nope,You Want My Mom To Kill Me?...
24.Do you want to change your name:For What?...
25.What did you do for your last birthday:Celebrated With Shandy,Billy And Jenny @ A Japanese Restaurant-They False Me To Eat Wasabi...
26.What time did you wake up today:730 am-I Think...
27.What were you doing at midnight last night:Updating My Blog...
28.Name something you CANNOT wait for:Can't Wait For The Day I Kena Nombor Ekor(Mau 1st Prize De)...
29.Last time you saw your Mother:Just Now-0130am(31/05/2009)...
30.What is one thing you wish you could change about your life:Her Attitude...
31.What are you listening to right now:Mosquito Buzzing...
32.Have you ever talked to a person named Tom:Tom Who?...
33.What's getting on your nerves right now:Nothing...
34.Most visited webpage:My Blog For Sure,Facebook...
35.Whats your real name:Must Tell Ar?Khong Wai Chi @ Ricky...
36.Nicknames:They Always Called me Fei Chai -.-'' ...
37.Relationship Status:In a relationship...I Think...
38.Zodiac sign:Pisces...
39.Male of female:Male Lah For Sure...
40.Elementary?:SRJK (c) Lai Meng...
41.Middle School?:SMK Seri Titiwangsa...
42.High school/college?:Comunity College...
43.Hair colour:Black...
44.Long or short:Short...
45.Height:168cm
46.Do you have a crush on someone?:Can I Say No?...
47.What do you like about yourself?:Cakap Banyak Lo...
48.Piercings:Nope...
49.Tattoos:You Want My Mom To Kill Me Again?...
50.Righty or lefty:Righty...
51.Smoke?:I Am A Smoker *Proud*

FIRST:

52.First surgery:Sunat...Consider?...
53.First piercing:Dah Bagi Tau TakDe Lah...
54.First best friend:Who Ar?Tak Ingat Lah...
55.First sport you joined:Lumba Kereta Tamiya...
56.First vacation:Pantai Morib...
57.First pair of trainers:When I'm Was 3 Till Now...
58.First lover's name:Zie Is My FiRST Love,She A Malay...

RIGHT NOW:

59.Eating:Baru Lepas...
60.Drinking:Icy Cold Water...
61.I'm about to:Nak Tidur Lah...
62.Listening to:What The Heck?Repeated Question Lah...
63.Waiting on:Finishing This 100 Truths...

YOUR FUTURE :

64.Want kids?:You Don't Want?...
65.Get Married?:Maybe...
66.Career?:I'm Happy With What I'm Doing Now...

WHICH IS BETTER :

67.Lips or eyes:Eyes...
68.Hugs or kisses:Kisses...
69.Shorter or taller:Neither...
70.Older or Younger:I Prefer Younger...
71.Romantic or spontaneous:Romantic...
72.Nice stomach or nice arms:Stomach?...
73.Sensitive or loud:Sensitive...
74.Hook-up or relationship:Relationship...
75.Trouble maker or hesitant:Trouble Maker-Always...

HAVE YOU EVER?:

76.Kissed a stranger:You Dare Ar?...
77.Drank hard liquor:Yup Once...
78.Lost glasses/contacts:Never...
79.Sex on first date:I Wish I'm Lucky Enough...
80.Broken someone's heart:Yup...My First Love...
81.Cheated Your G/R Or B/F: Wah Lao...I Dare Not...
82.Been arrested:Never...I'm A Good Boy...
83.Turned someone down:Never...
84. Cried when someone died:Will You?...
85.Fallen for a friend?:Perhaps...

DO YOU BELIEVE IN:

86.Yourself:Sometimes...
87.Miracles:If Miracles Ever Happen To Me...
88.Love at first sight:Yes...An Unforgettable 1...
89.Heaven:Yup...And Hell Too...
90.Santa Claus:When I'm Was Young...
91.Kiss on the first date:I Wish...
92.Angels:In Movies...

ANSWER TRUTHFULLY:

94.Had more than 1 girlfriend/boyfriend at a time:Shandy Will Kill Me If She Find Out...
95.Did you sing today?:Nope...
96.Ever cheated on somebody?:As I Told You-I'm A Good Person...
97.If you could go back in time, how far would you go?:6 Years Ago,When My Business Started To Grow...
98.If you could pick a day from last year and relive it, what would it be?:Can't Really Remember...
99.Are you afraid of falling in love?:I Wish I Can Fall In Love Everyday...XD...
100.Posting this as 100 truths?:I'm Posting It Lah...

10 Friends To Be TAGGED:-
p/s:I Just Tag Those Have A Blog...

-Kin Lee
-Wayne Leong
-Desmond Woon
-Kay Kay
-DearDaniel
-Mimi Yap
-Jimmy Bro
-Daphne Yong
-Judie
-Kobey