A lot of bad stuff happen on our family members these days,
it's like somebody cursing our family...
my father is jobless now,and can't settle debts due to no income,
my mother is jobless too due to the company doing some renovation work,
my brother's car involve in an accident,
and me,my business is going down really fast and i'm still configure out some exits to save my business.
Everybody is facing financial problem now...

All these problems makes me feel don't want to go home at all,
and i don't want to face all this shit,it's enough for me!!!
I can see every morning,my mom and my dad arguing,
but i can do nothing to stop this...
Why?why must this Shit happen at the same time?
I'm already tired with all those shit and i need support from all,
but it seems that i'm all me now...
I really don't feel like going home now,
trying to escape from all this shit...
Cause i can't even solve all this shit...