Feel lazy after rest for a week,but really enjoyed during Chinese New Year break.

My Chinese New Year holiday is fully packed :-

CNY Eve...
-All family members gather to have dinner,my grandma,my mom,and my aunties cook together,
-Gambling after dinner,i won rm70++,
-Drive to Temple,pray for good luck in the year of Ox,
-After pray at the temple,back to grandma house and continue gambling until 0630 a.m. the next day.

CNY Day 1...
-Wake up around 10 a.m.
-Drive to my grandma house to have breakfast,
-Stayed there for lunch,dinner and supper as well.

CNY Day 2...
-Wake up around 5 a.m.
-Start my journey to Tanjung Sepat after i get my self ready,
-Reach at 0730 a.m. meet up with her,didnt see her for 2 days,miss her so much,
-Meet up her parents and collect Ang Pow,we have breakfast together,
-Then i drive to Kluang to visit Desmond,
-Reach Kluang around 0230p.m.
-After we visit Desmond,we drive to Batu Pahat to visit Billy and Jenny,
-Billy bring us jalan-jalan,
-We drive back to Tanjung Sepat,badly jammed at the highway,reach around 1145p.m.
-Happy enough cause i kena Nombor Ekor-rm 500

CNY Day 3...
-Have breakfast together with her family again,
-Gambling again with her family member,i lose rm40++,
-Went to temple,
-Gambling again.