Mini Eye on Malaysia
Jenny and Shandy
Waffle Hot Dog
Jerry's house gathering
Gambling



Wake up late,around 10 a.m.
Sent her to work,
then back to my shop.
Feel happy cause my business is running smooth these few days.
When i reached my shop,
i can see many customer in my shop-crowded.
I leave at 0230 p.m. to Jerry's house for gathering.
Reached around 0315p.m.
Jerry's g/friend,Seng Khiam,Chee Hong was there at first,
Others come after me.
We had our lunch together at Jerry's house,
then they started gambling again.
I stayed there until 0800 p.m.
I fetch her from work at 0900p.m.
then i planned to go Melacca,
Billy and his g/friend join us.
Our journey ends in 1 1/2 hour,
reached Melacca around 1100p.m.
Our target is to Jonkers Street and have some snacks that we could never able to eat at K.l.
We've try out the Waffle Hot Dog,
'Dong-Dong' candy,
Vegie Pie,
Nyonya's Asam Laksa,
and Nyonya's Cendol.
All the food is just so delicious.
Then we stop at The Jetty,
thought that we can take a ride on the River Cruise,
but we're late,they closed at 1100p.m.
Lucky us,a friend of Jenny was there,
they try to 'suap' the cruise driver,
then only we able to ride on it.
We can see the night view of Melacca,
it was just so nice with all the colourful lights on.